DX-Ball 2: 20th Anniversary Edition review
50 MB available space
DX-Ball 2: 20th Anniversary Edition Review
DX-Ball 2: 20th Anniversary Edition is an application developed by Longbow Games. DX-Ball 2: 20th Anniversary Edition was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
After more than 5 million downloads, the king of break-out games is back in a special 20th Anniversary Edition. Seumas McNally's fan-favourite DX-Ball 2 has been re-mastered for modern PCs while retaining all of the classic brick-breaking action and unique graphic style of the late 90's original.
- 150 Boards from the original Board Pack 1 (aka Full Version) plus the all-new anniversary boardset and widescreen variants.
- New dynamic animated boards change as you play!
- Switch between new high-res board textures or the original 90's graphics at any time.
- 20 classic power-ups plus the all-new gravity-ball, lightning and more!
- Shoot the ball extra fast to instantly break multi-hit bricks with the new punch paddle!
- Move the ball from a distance with the gravity push/pull paddle.
- Saved games allow you to save your progress and continue later.
- Compete for the best score with new online leaderboards.
- Includes editing tools and full workshop support for creating and sharing custom boardsets with the community.
- Collect in-game charms for extra points and achievements.
- Play in "Classic" mode with only the original features and graphics.