Eternity: The Last Unicorn review
14 GB available space
Eternity: The Last Unicorn Review
Eternity: The Last Unicorn is an application by Void Studios. Eternity: The Last Unicorn was first published on . Eternity: The Last Unicorn is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Eternity: The Last Unicorn is a fully featured action RPG inspired by tales from Norse Mythology with classic game mechanics that bring a nostalgic feeling to players.
Aurehen is a young, pureblood Elf on a quest to free the last Unicorn. This creature has been captured and cursed by witches. Travel through mesmerizing locations, meet fantasy characters and fight to protect Elven immortality. Pursue Eternity!
- Level up your weapons, acquire new skills and abilities as you progress through the game.
- A fixed-camera system that used to be commonly present in old-school games..
- Discover and use new and more powerful items as you progress through the game.
- Two playable characters: The young elf, Aurehen, and the Viking, Bior - each with a unique backstory and character abilities.
- Over 12 hours of gameplay.
- A soundtrack that captures the Nordic and fantastical themes of the world of Eternity.
With the support of Bior, a Viking searching for his missing troops, Aurehen will explore the large and beautiful realm of Vanaheim, a universe and culture inspired by Nordic folklore. Meet friends and defeat evil monsters to seal your fate... The time has come to claim Eternity.
Based on Nordic folklore:
- Nordic Gods and Mythology: Experience firsthand the kindness and wrath of the Gods in Nordic Mythology.
- Mythological Creatures: Meet creatures from Nordic mythology including Jotuns, the Giant Wolf (Fenrir), Vikings and a Witch (Gullveig).
- Nordic Symbolism: Statues, paintings and weapons referencing Nordic mythology.
- Nordic Items: The Gungnir Stone, Runes, Essence of Eir, Mead, and Freya's Pearl.
- Architecture and Scenery: Fensallyr, Naglfar, Skadi Temple, Yggdrasil Garden, and Vanaheim.