Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game review
5 GB available space
Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game Review
Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game is an application created by Lightmare Studios. Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game was first published on . It is currently available on Steam, Other.
As we move in to 2020, Lightmare Studios is driven to deliver on an experience worthy of our IW players, and with current technical limitations on the old project being too much, we have no choice but to move past them. As a result, we've been putting a lot of time into Infinity Wars 2, which is currently in pre-production, and will be designed to solve some of IW's biggest technical issues, and expand on the game that our players were passionate about.
Check out IW2 on Steam, and add it to your wishlist today, and we'll be seeing you there some time in the future, Rift Runner!
Welcome to a unique trading card game that blends rich lore and artwork with innovative gameplay mechanics that are both simple to learn, and hard to master. Play with fully animated cards in 3D battlefields, and assemble decks from over 800 cards and 8 stylized factions. Choose any factions you like, in combinations or in full purity, and customize your strategy to your play style. Explore the strategic depth of simultaneous-turn gameplay in a number of PvP game modes and an expansive PvE campaign system. With unlimited card trading and rich reward systems, Infinity Wars Reborn is a genuinely free-to-play trading card game.
- Unrivaled Strategic Depth - Outmaneuver your opponents with defensive and offensive posturing. With the simultaneous-turn mechanic, foresight and cunning will prove the difference between victory and defeat.
- Fully Animated Artwork - Breath life into your trading card experience with 3D battlefields and over 800 beautifully animated cards.
- Genuine Free-To-Play - Acquire all cards in the Infinity Wars Universe without ever needing to put money down. Earn cards simply by logging-in!
- Rich PvP Game Modes - Craft your deck and take to the battlefield in ranked and casual play; draft decks and join Rift Runs to score epics rewards; battle opponents with curated decks to explore new cards and ensure a level playing field for newer PvP players.
- Robust PvE Campaign - Delve into the Infinity Wars lore with a 21-mission campaign spanning multiple factions and worlds.
- Unlimited Card Trading - Build your decks with precision and engage the community with an unlimited card trading system.