Long Live Santa! review
200 MB available space
Long Live Santa! Review
Long Live Santa! is an application created by Doborog Games. Long Live Santa! was first published on . Long Live Santa! is accessible on Steam.
Compete in this brand new epic multiplayer PvP survival game from Doborog Games!
Originally conceived as a quick technical exercise in multiplayer game creation, Twitch chat's interest in the game's quirky action and interactive fun led the dev team to go, “let’s actually release this!”
Santa is dead. Now the remaining bearded men of the Norwegian wilderness must fight to the death. Will you be the next Santa, or die in the snow? Punch, slice, outwit your way to a fulfilling new seasonal job.
With fast and furious gameplay, finding out if you will wear the tattered cloak of Santa Claus has never been more intense. Weapons drop from the sky as you compete against strangers on the internet to be the last one standing.
- Create or join a server to instantly start a match.
- Play Last Santa Standing, battle-royale-style last-man-standing combat where weapons are scarce but powerful.
- Once the round starts, all bets are off. Find your weapons, best your Santa foes, and perhaps you will be the Winner, Winner, Christmas Dinner!
- Online Multiplayer Combat with up to 20 players per battle.
- Gift Boxes drop from the sky containing weapons!
- Festive Weapons! Shoot your fellow Santa contenders with a Candy Crossbow, slice them with your Santa Sword, or just punch them with your bare-knuckle fists!
- Killer Reindeer! Mount this steed and run your enemies down!
- Last Santa Standing: seek out weapons, attack enemies, or cower in the corner.