Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale review
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale Review
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale is an application created by EasyGameStation. Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale was first published on . It is currently available on Steam, Other.
Recettear is the story of an item shop, the girl who lives in it, and the fairy who turned her life upside down. Recette Lemongrass finds herself in charge of an item shop built into her house, in order to pay back a loan her father took and then skipped out on - and Tear, her newfound fairy "companion", won't take no for an answer! As Recette, you have to decide how you'll get your stock - either through playing the markets in town or going out into the wild with an adventuring friend and thrashing beasts until they give up the goodies - how much to sell things for, what the shop should look like, and how to best go about getting the money Tear needs to pay off the loan. If you can't come up with the money... well, hope you like living in a cardboard box.
- Manage all aspects of an item shop – from stock to interior design!
- Explore randomized dungeons – never quite the same twice!
- Multiple adventurers to choose from when dungeon-diving – no two play the same!
- Plenty to do after beating the game – challenge yourself with Survival Mode or play to your heart's delight in Endless Mode!
- Engaging story, localized by Carpe Fulgur – get to know the people of Pensee!